Kissed by the sun, by the soft summer’s breeze. My muscles relaxing in the warmth of the afternoon.
Birds singing, the little waves on the lake whispering when they touch the shore. thoughtlessly I draw a finger over my skin and I smile as I drift off in a day dream and then it’s not the sun kissing me anymore.
Your lips brush softly over mine and instead of the waves, it’s your voice whispering in my ear the nefarious thoughts you have been having. And I am pretty sure that the deep red blush on my cheeks has nothing to do with being in the sun too long….
I love a dirty mind.
- Hair Unwritten Lyrics by Kavar Cleanslate for Exile
- Elven ears by Crushed Clarity for Illusory
- Glasses Gregoire by Naziare for Entente
- Skin Esmee by Iki Ikarus for Dutch Touch
- Tattoo: Apocalypse by Vicky Werefox for Para Designs
- Feet: Rigged mesh by Slink